- The 1 mil polyethylene VCI coating on one side provides increased tear, puncture and moisture resistance than standard packaging paper up to 3 years.
- Provides powerful corrosion protection to ferrous metals such as iron, cast iron and steel.
- Used to protect a broad range of industrial products including automotive power train parts as well as electrical components during shipping, work in progress and storage.
- Perfect for interleaving applications, to wrap metal parts or in any other application where packaging paper would be used.
- Fully recyclable and made from responsibly managed forestry products.
VCI Ferrous Poly/Paper | Zerust
|Part #||Thickness||Width||Length||Package Type||Price||Buy||hf:att:pa_width||hf:att:pa_depth||hf:att:pa_length||hf:att:pa_mil|
|300-F-00024||35# paper with 1mil poly||24 in||200 yds||2 Rolls||$147.15||24-in||200-yds|
|300-F-00002||35# paper with 1mil poly||36 in||200 yds||1 Roll||$110.35||36-in||200-yds|
|300-F-00025||35# paper with 1mil poly||48 in||200 yds||1 Roll||$147.14||48-in||200-yds|
Buy 5-9 of same part # get a 5% discount.
Buy 10 or more of same part # get a 10% discount.
(discount price will be shown in shopping cart)